As an opinionated framework, Angular guides the way in which you build apps, allowing for the creation of expressive and reusable UIs. Designers and developers have the ability to work simultaneously. Developers can bind different UI components using data models and designers still create UIs the conventional way.
Angular 2.0 update features:
- Mobile development has been tackled head on, addressing load-time and performance issues
- There is a lean and modular codebase, allowing you to pick and choose components
- Improved routing to support query strings, push state, location service, various route patterns, 404 handling and history manipulation
You should use Angular JS when:
- Starting small to medium projects with a predefined timespan
- Wanting to build features quickly with simple, declarative templates
- Emulating app-like experiences is imperative
- Looking to handle asynchronous data flow, combine with AngularFire and Firebase
- Transferring web applications into desktop installed apps as part of the scope
- Requiring solid documentation (supported by the Google App team)
- The team need to work on separate web components without disrupting unified development goals
Angular JS is a pre-kitted solution of modern technologies that speed up the application development process. Apps that are built with this framework include – iStock, Gmail, Virgin America and Paypal.
Angular is a smart choice when wanting to get a quick start on your application development project, but not restrict the scalability of its growth. Get an app idea off the ground with Angular today. Contact us for a free scope out of your app project.
Work with us.
Let’s grab a coffee, have a chat and find out how we can help you.Let's Talk