We have extensive experience integrating Magento with a variety of Point-Of-Sale (POS) systems. Magento POS integration boosts business efficiencies, optimises the customer experience and helps alleviate costs.
Streamlining transactions and synchronising inventory between the POS and Magento is vitally important. Omni channel retailing requires the integration of your online store with the physical store POS. Online merchants understand the added benefit from seeing a single-view of the customer at every-touch point whether it be online or off.
We can support an unlimited amount of product SKU’s without affecting your performance. We can tailor your Magento POS dashboard with a theme-able look and feel to match your brand. Help you keep your inventory in sync across multiple stores, warehouses and the web. Use you Magento POS with your current iPad, receipt printers, cash drawers and credit card readers.
POS integration with Magento:
- Support Magento features and product types
- Sync stock values across multiple store fronts including the online store
- In-store checkout
- Sales performance tracking
- Support multiple payment methods
- Product and customer information entry without double-entry
- Activate in-store devices and computers to act as a connected POS system
- Returns automation
- Create role based permissions for discounts and returns
- On the fly discounts and tier pricing for Customer Groups
- Order history look-up any channel (mobile, online or in-store)
- Support barcode usage, camera & wireless camera scanning
Magento POS integration helps create a seamless experience for a unified customer experience across all channels, with customers no longer considered either online versus retail in store. Data sharing between business software saves both money and time. Businesses offering a seamless user-experience will benefit from improved sales as a direct outcome of an improved customer experience.
Are you ready to start talking about integrating your current POS system with your Magento online store?